Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Black Cat Scraps- With all my hearts


I'm sure everyone has grown accustom to seeing card videos and are probably glad to see them again.

     This card was actually designed last year. I thought I would share it with all of you on how I make it. The pattern paper I used I'm not sure who made it. All I know is I found it at Michale's last year in the individual 12" X 12'' sheets. I also remember that there was a Flirt written on the top section with the bar code and title. With that said I didn't have enough of the pattern paper to fully recreate this card from the original. The "I Love U" part was originally on the pattern paper and I had cut that out and attached it. This time I had to make my own. I like that the original had shimmer to it. It had browns and a cute font. I am pretty proud of the substitute that I made and what it great is it is easy to duplicate.

Supplies used.

Papers:
      Red / white cardstock, Recollections // Pink w/ red hearts pattern paper, Making Memories //repeated     hearts/"xoxo", unknown brand but known titled "Flirt"// Hot bright pink tissue paper

Inks and Pens: Timber brown, StazOn // Warm Red, Color Box Fluid Chalk Cat's Eyes Queue // Baby Pink fine & chisel, Zig // Pure Pink calligraphy, Zig //White gel pen, Gelly Roll.\

Stamps:
Classic Mixed Alpha "I Love", Making Memories // Whimsy Double "U", Recollections

Ribbons & Effects: Pink ribbon 1/4", Offray // Red 1/8", Offray // Liquid Embossing clear glass finish, Plaid- All Night Media // Scallop scissors // Needle tool and pad // Hearts cut from School Platinum cartage with Cricut Expression.

Adhesives:
Tombow Mono Permanent Adhesive // Glue dots // foam adhesive squares
 
This is the Pattern paper I used for the original "I Love U" and the side heart patters It is double sided. If you happen to know who it it by I'd love to know so I can get more. .


This is the original I made in Feb 2010
Here is the one from the video

No comments:

Post a Comment