Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Black Cat Scraps- Scrap haul of 2010

    This scrap haul is a combination of a few stores of gathering fun scrap goodies! I love to shop at Michale's for whats new with all my new things, often I will use a coupon for obvious reasons and look for sales.

         Tuesday Morning is FABULOUS, mostly I find never-heard-of brands which they are okay, But sometimes I'll find Making Memories, K & Company, Martha Stewart, DCWV, Tim Holt, Fiskars, and a few rare storage items that are great!

         On occasion I'll shop at Hobby Lobby, I will go there when I know Michale's won't have an item, like yarn or sewing supplies. There is a new one in our area that I have not grown to love yet, the layout to the scrapbooking supplies are awkward... I have noticed that there are some supplies and brands of craft embellishments that Michale's does not have, but I am not digging the prices though.

         Sometimes I will shop on Amazon.com I look for craft supplies that have reach a clearance price and together with the shipping would be less than picking it up at a store. I have found a lot of embellishments that way. Sometimes the Super Saver Shipping applies which is a bonus.

             I have a whole other box that I have not shown on the video as it is for the giveaway I will be doing soon!!! Some of it are repeats from this video and others are things that I already have some of my own that I have used on card video's. When I have the giveaway it will be announced on YouTube, and the contest entry will be here on my BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment