Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Black Cat Scraps - Love stories mini album

    I love making these little books cause they are easy and so cute. I like using pattern papers sometimes but I like the look of plain paper with added pattern papers to it like I did in the video much better.

   I noticed in the photos it was hard to see some of the stamped images cause they were really close to being tone on tone and bright pink makes it even harder. well luck I found on my editing program that I can add a negative effect to the pictures and it made the detail so what regular photos can't.

 I had a lot of fun sharing this to my family at my nephew's birthday party the other day as well as making it too.

I do want to thank everyone who reads my blogs. I have been working really hard and keeping up with it after each video. The more traffic I get to my blog the more more the blog pays off. I wish to be successful and those of whom support me by watching my videos and Come read my blog help that happen. THANK YOU SO MUCH>

Supplies:

White copy paper
various pattern papers

Cat's eyes Fluid Chalk ink Queue Color Box: Maroon,dark peony, pink pastel, warm red, rouge, rose coral
StazOn black
stamps: Inkadinkado- Heartful of love // TPC Studio - Hugs and Kisses
1/4" cream ribbon (Offray)
Red, Cream, and White cardstock (Recollections)
black pen and gel pens
TomboMono Permanent adhesive
pink string/floss
Foam adhesive
Craft glue


















No comments:

Post a Comment