Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Black Cat Scraps- Heart of Gold

   Not much more I can say that the card hasn't already. My mom is always the one who is the gift giver and the person with a heart of gold. So I had to express how I feel and show her how much I appreciate her. I made this card for her birthday and I know she will love the card. She is a major supporter in my life in all things I do, especially my art.  Thank you mom
I love you
You are the best!!!
Happy Birthday!!!!



Above is Part 1 and below is Part 2


Supplies used:

Cardstock- card base... arrow hearts and bows, (Specialty cardstock, Black & White - Butterfly, {Me & My Big Ideas})
Papers- black patterned strip that wrapped around card (Specialty cardstock, Black & White - Butterfly {Me & My Big Ideas})// black w/white dots, black stripes, black flower print, white vinyl w/Sm. black dots (Making Memories)// white w/Lg black dots ( )// purple glitter (American Crafts)// purple w/ white dots (unknown)
Ink- watermark Versa Mark
Stamps- Dot Flourishes (Inkadinkado)
Stickers- "Gold" (Crimped Gold Alpha {atd-division of Momenta})// Butterfly boarder (Que Sera Sera {K& Company})// black and white flower (Making Memories)// glitter stickers (Serenity {atd-division of Momenta})
Rub-ons-"Happy Birthday" ( Making Memories)// "you have a heart..." (all dressed up, silver glitter{DCWV})// "to love someone..." (Just Married {KI Memories})
Ribbon- Cream (Kirkland)
Embellishments- purple cellophane (Young Living) string to tie cellophane,
Accents- gold foil paper, swirled paperclip, ribbon purple flower w/pearl (Bridal section @ Michale's)
Adhesives - glue dots, Tombow Mono permanent, pop dots, 2-way glue pen ( Zig)
Tools - score board, bone folder, border punch (French Scrolls) {Martha Stewart}// scissors, paper trimmer (Fiskars)
Essential Oil - Joy ( Young Living) learn more visit http://www.youngliving.com/essential-oil-blends/Joy
To order this essential oil visit https://www.youngliving.org/alliekat





















1 comment:

  1. Wow, you did an amazing job on this card. Your videos are so inspiring. Don't stop, i'm loving it. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete