Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Black Cat Scraps- Hand stamped tree

Watch this awesome video of my daughter, Shiori, and I hand stamping a Christmas tree with paint.

   


Shiori Loves Paint!! We Painted A Christmas Tree And I Used Her Hand As A Stamp!!

Great craft to do with kids. Spark the creative genius in them and allow them to see that even their hand can be used as a tool. They learn colors better and faster if it is taught as second nature. Meaning that it is taught subconsciously, They don't even see it as learning.

Art work that they can be proud of and that you can hang up for years to come as a keepsake and holiday decoration.
 Supplies used
I used acrylic paints from various brands, making memories etc. The most important part is the colors. I also used heavy weight cardstock 8.5" X 11" so that it would be more durable to save for year to come and it is more absorbent and can handle thick layers of paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment