Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Black Cat Scraps update

     A little frazzled at the moment, I really not sure why I have to be "blessed" with with slow upload speed. Ger. I sadly takes between 3-5 hours for one of my card videos to upload. So what I do is upload it at night, right before I go to bed. Sometimes a video will fail to upload and i will not find this out until the next day. It can be saddening especially when I had set a deadline for that video. So then, in this case for the 6th video I have tried three times already. 
      So, If you don't see the video for the 6th by Thursday morning then IT FAILED AGAIN. If you do see it then YES YES YES it uploaded. WHICH IS WHAT I WANT. (that was wishful thinking).

I wish I didn't have to feel this way to the point of ranting. I just want to reach out and strangle the intenet connection sometimes. So Guess who I'm calling tomorrow!!!??? Qwest.

thanks for understanding,

No comments:

Post a Comment