Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Black Cat Scraps-Three Bat Moon


First off, the title is a parody of the Three Wolf Moon shirts and to let you in on the joke the shirts are sold at Amazon.com and in the comments of the shirt is HILARIOUS. Check them out, later of course. :)

This card took a little extra planning which i kind of did as I went along, I knew I was going to use the bats to cover up the pop dots on the other side of the vellum. I knew it would be most affective in having the clouds and the moon on different layers for realism. I planned nothing below the moon on the front cause I knew you'd be able to see the pumpkin patch through the vellum.

I have structured my list of Supplies into three categories, hope it makes it easier to look for what you need.


-Consumables- Items you use up to make only one card

*Vellum 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
*Black Cardstock From Recollections - bats, pumpkins and moon

-Part Consumables- Items you use and they last for making multiple cards

*Ribbon - Orange with black dots 3/8" from Machales stores Celebrate it
              -Black 1/8" from Offray
*Pop dots from Recollections - every layer of clouds and moon
*Color Box Pigment Stamp Pad - Dragonfly Black
*Color Box Petal Point Pinwheel - orange and green - pumpkin
*Encore! Ultimate Metallic- Silver - witch
*Glue dots - I only have the 3/8" size so I cut mine in half to adhere the ribbon to the moon
*Tombow Mono Permanent Adhesive
*Embossing Powder-Clear with glitter
*Craft glue - glue down bats

-Tools-

*Slice Basic Shapes w/Seasonal - moon size 3 1/2" and pumpkin 3 1/2 and shadow of pumpkin size 3 1/2
* Martha Stewart (Punch around the page) Corner Punch - Bats - punched out of black cardsock
*Stamps from Inkadinkado - All Hallows Eve/ Halloween - pumpkins and witch
*Heat gun
*Acrylic Blocks
*pencil
*Fiskars Scissors
*Fiskars Paper Trimmer

Thanks for following and catch you next time, You rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment